Where do I buy uniforms?
We traditionally hold throughout the summer our "Vintage Uniform Sale." As children outgrow uniform items, families donate back to the school, and we re-sell at $1/item. As yet, we are not able to re-open the school building so parents can drop in to check out the Vintage Uniform Sale, but we will inform all families when that is possible!
If you prefer to buy new items, families usually purchase the uniform bottoms at Lands’ End (see below) or any retailer that sells uniform items (i.e. Target, Wal-Mart, Old Navy).
Uniform tops must have the Davidson Day School logo embroidered on the left chest. Besides the Vintage Uniform Sale, there are several options for purchasing embroidered uniform tops.
Approved uniform vendors:
- LANDS' END - shop online using our Preferred School Program code (900044561); this is a dedicated sitelet for Davidson Day families, showing approved uniform tops and bottoms. Tops are embroidered by LE and shipped directly to you. Questions or issues ordering: call 800-469-2222.
- PROMOTHREADS - stop in their Cornelius store at 19824-C W. Catawba Ave, 866-830-6882. You may bring polo tops or dresses purchased elsewhere to be embroidered with the approved Davidson Day School logo (cost is $7/item). Pickup at store only.
- FULLY PROMOTED - stop in their Cornelius store at 19420 Jetton Rd., Suite 103, 704-987-9630. You may bring polo tops or dresses purchased elsewhere to be embroidered with the approved Davidson Day School logo (cost is $9/item). Pickup at store only.
- Students in Toddlers-8th grade must wear gymnasium-only sneakers with non-marking soles to P.E. class.
- Additionally, students in grades 5-8 must wear appropriate P.E. attire: any cotton or dri-fit Davidson Day spirit wear or athletic team t-shirt (any color) and mesh/nylon athletic shorts (any color).